Read full paper at:
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=52592#.VJunCcCAM4
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=52592#.VJunCcCAM4
Author(s)
Mond-Weir type duality for control problem with
support functions is investigated under generalized convexity
conditions. Special cases are derived. A relationship between our
results and those of nonlinear programming problem containing support
functions is outlined.
KEYWORDS
Cite this paper
Husain, I. , Shah, A. and Pandey, R. (2014) Duality for a Control Problem Involving Support Functions. Applied Mathematics, 5, 3525-3535. doi: 10.4236/am.2014.521330.
| [1] | Husain, I., Ahmad, A. and Shah, A.R. (2014) On a Control Problem with Support Functions. (Submitted for Publication) |
| [2] |
Craven, B.D. (1978) Mathematical
Programming and Control Theory. Chapman and Hall, Landon.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-5796-1 |
| [3] |
Mond, B. and Hanson, M. (1968)
Duality for Control Problem. SIAM Journal on Control, 6, 114-120.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1137/0306009 |
| [4] | Husain, I., Abha and Jabeen, Z. (2002) On Nonlinear Programming with Support Function. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 10, 83-99. eww141225lx |
评论
发表评论